The Bible asks us to give our first and our best back to God, and He will bless the rest. We return to the Lord 10% of what He’s given us because it belongs to Him.
Giving away 10% of your income can be a big, and often frightening, commitment. That’s why we created the Three-Month Tithing Challenge: a money-back guarantee of sorts. Essentially, it’s a contract based the promises of God in Malachi 3:10-11;
“Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
We commit to you that if you tithe for three months and God doesn’t hold true to His promises of blessings, we will refund 100% of your tithe. No questions asked.*
*Terms & Conditions
1. I understand this form must be completed and received by the Cross Church Finance Team prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
2. I understand my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing for the last six months.
3. I understand I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the beginning of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
4. I understand any request for refund must be received by the Cross Church Finance Team within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge Period.
5. I understand if paid at a physical Cross Church Campus, my tithe must be paid by check, or by completed offering envelope, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
6. I understand I must log in prior to paying my tithe online, so that my tithe can be properly credited.
7. I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge. I agree that for the three-month period, my household will contribute to God, through Cross Church, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three-month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount of contributions made during that 90-day period.